About Dafran Inc.
Dafran Inc. was established in 2003 by Dave and Frances Stuart in order to
provide an Software presence in Canada and USA and around the world, and are currently a
Microsoft Partner and Cloud Solution Provider. We have recently qualified for Microsoft Silver Partner status!
Dave is the president of Dafran Inc (MS Access Guru). has been in the software development
industry since 1984 in Canada when he produced solutions Commodore 64. From 1993 developing solutions using Microsoft Access for
Dave is a Microsoft Access Guru since 1993 and still continues to produce
MS Access solutions for many of his clients across North America. He is considered one of the best MS Access/VBA
developers anywhere, which has been the foundation of his IT background since the
Dave has also gained valuable experience with SharePoint and MVC since 2006
as he continues to grow Dafran's business in this ever competitive IT market. Dafran's
portfolio has grown 200 fold since the early days as Dave continues to attract new clients
and manage the talented team of developers.
Some of the current and recent clients are:
- JACOS (Japan Canada Oil Sands)
- Parkland Fuel and Parkland Refinery BC
- National Energy Board (NEB)
- Stantec (Project Management Group)
- Canadian Propane Association
- Auditor General of Britsh Columbia
- Supreme Windows
- ClearBakk Energy Services
- NFK Devencore
- Vision Integrity Engineering
- TechWest Inc. Downhole Tools Worldwide
- CBRE (CB Richard Ellis Group)
- SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technolgy)
- Summit Liability Solutions
- Nexen (a CNOOC Limited Company)
- Fortis Alberta
- Intelligent Data Solutions
- Fine machine Works
- TAQA North
- University of Calgary
- Auditor General of British Columbia
- ConForce Construction
- Rostad Tours
- Bridge Cruises (New York, New York, USA)
- Mezzoware (New York, New York, USA)
- Defenders of Freedom (Dallas, Texas, USA)
- Alberta Bike Swap
- Northwest Red Water
- Lac Ste. Anne County
Frances gained her first Microsoft Certification in 2001 while working in the UK
for Acadia Systems as the executive assistant. Frances also gained experience
with the hardware side of the business and was involved with building and
troubleshooting hardware solutions. Currently, Frances is the CFO and vice president at Dafran Inc.
She also works on-site from time-to-time helping companies organize their electrical inspections in SharePoint
with custom solutions provided by Dafran Inc.
Dafran Inc is a combination of Dave and Frances.
Frances gained her status as Microsoft Certified Application
Specialist in Microsoft Access 2007 and is working towards the full suite of
Micosoft Certifications in this area, including SharePoint Services.
Click here to review Frances' Certifications.